ELAUSYS is a certified KNX manufacturer of the KNX Association, the worldwide standard for Building automation. As an Electronic Engineer, you will be involved in developing, designing product architectures, leading schematic and PCB design, developing embedded firmware, and industrialization for mass production.
It is a great opportunity to be fully involved in the complete life cycle of new products, from idea to mass production.
- PCB Design using Proteus or KiCAD (schematic + layout).
- Firmware development on ST microcontrollers using real time operating systems (FreeRTOS)
- Coordinate production partners during the pre- and mass-production phases.
- Review product designs for manufacturability, product improvement or cost reduction.
- Design testing methods in order to assure product and process quality.
- Perform final product checks and quality controls after production.
- Master in Electronic Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- At least 1 year experience in PCB design and firmware development.
- Knowledge in power electronic, EMC and analog layout.
- Experience writing firmware in C code in real time or interrupt driven applications
- Experience working with ARM Cortex-Mx embedded systems (ST)
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (FreeRTOS)
- Experience with debugging with JTAG, Scope and logic Analyzer.
- Willing to learn and take ownership of hands-on projects.
- Analytical mind, autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- Attracted by working in a startup.
Interested ? Send us your CV by email !